Thursday, November 27, 2014

PICPA Funrun and other Foot Works


PICPA held its first fun run last November 23,2014. It was my first complete funrun. I have registered for previous funruns for the school and for the 2014 MILO marathon,but sadly, I wasn't able to get up early. So,So...PICPA funrun is a first! and I loved it!

 Yes. that was me! Do not laugh at my 3K feat (hahaha) ,my last jogging activity was seven months ago.  As a beginner, I am proud of myself for waking up early and honestly having fun at the funrun. Of course, I ran...walked,jogged but mostly I did a lot of brisk walking. (teehee)

credits to PICPA for this photo

I'm with friends-cum-classmates.



And I am so happy for the lootbag like a kid giddy of receiving candy loots on a party. (I warned you...It's funrun first timer ignoramus).

 Inside the lootbag: certificate,fliers about PICPA, a keychain with a flashlight (courtesy of Cherry Mobile), a promo/discount certificate from SongHitz KTV bar giving us 1 hour free for every hour paid (I love dancing there than singing), Tourist Spot Fliers, biscuits,wafers and candies. (though, I was a bit sad knowing, my friend's lootbag contained chocolates while mine didn't)

 
Inside the lootbag: certificate,fliers about PICPA, a keychain with a flashlight (courtesy of Cherry Mobile), a promo/discount certificate from SongHitz KTV bar giving us 1 hour free for every hour paid (I love dancing there than singing), Tourist Spot Fliers, biscuits,wafers and candies. (though, I was a bit sad knowing, my friend's lootbag contained chocolates while mine didn't)


excuse my hair, I haven't combed my hair since before the funrun :) me: on the left

We then had our breakfast at Roy's Bistro 

and...it doesn't end there... After going home,taking a shower and a change of outfit, we went for Sergio's much deserved Pedicure, walked around the city in search of an open massage spa (found one, but will open 1pm in the afternoon), we walked further towards school for our lunch (cars were everywhere and everyone's into Pacman's fight). After lunch, we went to the mall and bought tickets for the Mockingjay and went back to the massage parlor for our relaxing foot massage. 

After one hour of relaxation, we dashed off back to the mall for the movie (we were like 15 minutes late already) and roamed around the mall for a last minute gift shopping before heading for a birthday dinner.

It was a long and well spent day. My realization? Start the day early and grab each second. 

P.S.  I thought I will be forever collecting Jerseys and never running for it, but there's always a first for everything. 




Good thing I didn't gave up on the thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment