Thursday, April 9, 2015

Fast & Furious 7 (closer you and I)


I am not a movie critic nor this is a movie review. I am just an ordinary movie goer who judges movies not by its cinematography etc. but by how the movie made me feel and on what the movie is trying to show and tell (or the lack of it).

All-in, the movie is worth a lot of thumbs up. You can see that my face has more to tell about the movie.hehe



I watched Fast & Furious 7 in 3D and no other words but "ooohhhh". I doubt if "Ooohhhh"'s even a word. Since I am wearing eyeglasses, I have to wear the 3D glasses on top of my spectacles (well, what do you expect? I'm like Harry Potter who needs to wear eyeglasses if we want to see what's in front of us. Harry Potter even wore his eyeglasses underwater. 
click this link to see-----> Seeker of Keeper)

So so so, with 3D glasses on I can say how beautiful flying cars are. Even the glass chunks from broken tempered glasses looked like sparkly diamonds and sometimes looked like stardust (stardust? Yes! my failing eyes saw stardusts. Excuse my eyesight).

I still have my movie hangover. (If you know what that means). Since the day is already special because it's Araw ng Kagitingan (a Holiday!) and the birthday of our Courier Friend from General Santos, the movie just made the day more special and a conclusion that my day was well spent with good things, good thoughts and a good friend. 



Plus, we got senti moments at the end of the movie where Brian's and Dom's car went separate ways and Seeing the familiar face of Nathalie Emmanuel (aka Missandei in Game of Thrones )and Nathalie Kelley (aka Neela in Tokyo Drift and the girl in Bruno Mars' Just the Way You Are music video) moved the movie closer to my heart.

You too go watch the film and bring with you your Family.


No comments:

Post a Comment