Saturday, June 1, 2013

...welcome June *cough!cough!*sniff

This is definitely not a good way to welcome the month of June or shall I say June welcoming me,either way it's not cool to have the colds when there are lot of things to do. I've been staying up late all summer and maybe my immune system went down and caught unprepared when the cold weather went in. I hate having runny at the same time stuffy nose,coughs,dry itchy throat,teary eyes and sore muscles. I just want to get out of this as soon as I can.

I stumble0d upon this honey lemon tea that is good for the colds. 

I'm trying this at home later but first things first I have to buy some lemons and honey.


Honey and Lemon Tea
  • 1 cup water (I'll be using warm water)
  • 2 teaspoons honey (or in my case,maybe It'll be according to my taste)
  • 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice (though I might be putting more juice) 
So there goes the stubborn me,listing the measurement for the ingredients and tweaking them after.

I know there's the word " tea" in the name but that doesn't mean there should be tea leaves. I do hope this one works,all I do when I have the colds is just drink plenty of water that sometimes I feel like I'm bloated. I am not a fan either of taking medicines, they seem to thicken the mucus and turn out into phlegm,which I hate the most.



No comments:

Post a Comment