Wednesday, October 9, 2013

..an abundance of Katherines and Ice creams.

..healthy treat it is.
I’m not an ice cream freak but my moods  were swirling down that  I need some good ol’ pick-me-upper. Normally a good book does the trick but I needed another booster… this is the part where the ice cream crept in.

FIC (Fruits in Ice Cream) in Cagayan de Oro City is located at 2nd Floor Ayala Centrio Mall.  The attendant is friendly and patiently attends to your queries regarding the array of choices, explains options thus leading you to come up with a more personal choice. You can opt for an ice cream on a cup or on a cone.

If you’re someone like me who loves savoring moments, this is the place where you get to enjoy your ice cream in contented silence. By silence, I meant free from unnecessary noise. Plus they play Boyce Avenue on air (my fave…yay!)…in a matter of one song, I know I’ve just found a special place that I can keep coming back to.

Didn't had any hard time finishing it.
I ordered a scoop of pistachio and another for raspberry rapture.. 
Color is natural. Flavor taste is natural plus there are actual pistachio nuts in it! Generously, I say! What more can I say? Perhaps just a hmmm and two thumbs up!





You can like their FB page Fruits in Ice cream or visit their site by clicking this link.


P.S. I just bought myself a new book! Abundance of Katherines by John Green…(retail therapy)



No comments:

Post a Comment