Friday, June 27, 2014

Looking for John Green



Come in another good news!

After The Fault in Our Stars and Paper Towns, John Green's book Looking for Alaska will soon have a film. I am already excited for the upcoming movie. 

I've already read TFIOS, Abundance of Katherines and Looking for Alaska but I'm yet to read Paper Towns. I  love reading books and I do believe that the characters should stay in the books where they remain perfect forever. But sometimes, good books need movie adaptations to let other people (those who hate reading)  know about these great stories.

 It is hard to influence not-so-into-book friends to read one good book and we probably found out that it's easier to convince  friends to read after letting them watch the movie first. Sometimes you don't need to convince them at all 'coz they'll go looking for a book copy themselves.

This is about pulling more soon to be book lovers in our beautiful circle of haven. ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment