Sunday, June 1, 2014

all i want are voice calls,icecream treats and you spoiling me with your loyalty

Dear Hopeless Romantic,

As much as I’d like to talk to you in person, I can’t, because I know I’d end up mum the moment you’re near. I’d like you to know how much I am missing you. I miss you much that I’m back to doing what I’m good at: Facebook stalking! I am back to my bad habit just so I could see your face and end up missing you more than yesterday.(I know you like that, not the stalking part though but the missing you part). I said, absence makes the heart grow falter, indeed it is true…It seems it’s true on your part…but for me, your absence made me fonder. I miss you much that my immune system server is down because I can’t sleep thinking and wishing about you.

As much as I’d like to see you, I cannot, because I’m afraid you’d see and make me realize how way more I’ve missed you than my much.

As much as I’d like to send you a message, I can’t, because I don’t know what to send in the first place. A simple good morning seems duh and an alibi is just so errrrrs.

As much as I’d like to call you, I won’t, because that just means I have to talk to you.

As much as I’d like to tell you some things, I will not, because I don’t want to change my mind.

And so I won’t tell you how happy I am every time we’re together.
How excited I am to see you every day, and if I’m not able to catch a glimpse of you, just the thought that you’re somewhere near is enough to make my day.


How I’d like you to be my forever.

How you make me angry and jealous and yet still like you at the same time.

How I smile when I see her happy with you, and how I cry when I see you happy with her.

These I want to tell you, along with many other petty things that make my heart thump slower and my head throb faster.
…But I won’t tell you, because I am not romantic and I’m hopeless about it. 

I don’t have any romantic bones in me; all I am is a set of protruding bones.

And you lessen the hope I had when you said that we can’t be... all because you've drawn an invisible boundary.  



With all the courage I could muster ,


Romantically Hopeless


p.s. And I won't write this on paper again...because I'm a girl and would like to feel like one.(huh? hahaha!)

achooooo!sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment