Monday, June 30, 2014

To (must) Try

I've been spending most of my free times at home and I realized Cagayan de Oro is buzzing with busy bees. There are  lot of interesting things happening and new businesses sprouting whose services need a try.

On my list so far (Random order):

1.Tsinoy's pares & Mami House- it is near our school and  they are offering PISO meals this July in celebration of their First Year anniversary.

*Tiano-Mabini st.

2.Pane e Dolci- they are known for their Sylvannas (and I haven't tried it yet)

*Corner 12th-21st St, Nazareth


3.Mango Mania- Mangoes.Mangoes. Mangoes. I am eager to try their yummy mango creations.

*lifestyle district (lifestyle district is located in front of Capitol University)

4. The new Gaisano Mall Cinema Lobby- I want to see it.

*4th floor Gaisano Mall

5. Poprock Bakeshop & Cafe- it's an Iligan based bakeshop and I always pass by their shop on my way to school.

6. Ana's Kitchen- beside Xavier University

7.Minindal - they are located near Gaston Park,same block as that of Monster Kitchen. I want to try their meals. Looking from the outside, I am definitely sure they have a homey ambiance. I love wood furnitures and I think they have a lot inside.

8. Albi's kaffe

*Corner of Corrales Avenue and Ramonal Streets

9.Roy's bistro- The orangy orange bistro beside the cafe with  purple seats. (Lexy's Sweet Kitchen)

(I've already tried Lexy's...they offer rice meals but if only they can add more to their cake selections. Last time I was there, they only have the carrot cake,cheesecake and chocolate cake.)

10. Sports Avenue- and  climb walls

*Alwana Village,Cugman

11. Guru Climbing Gym

*mandumol, macasandig

12. Family Fun Sun View Resort--now I'm extending outside the city proper. I knew that they are located somewhere (further )at the back of the Divine Mercy  Shrine

*Poblacion, El Salvador City in Misamis Oriental

13. Chocolate Moron- that green stall that is beside Greenwich Divisoria. 

14. The City Museum- Yes (it's not new), have you seen that Old Water tower near the Cathedral or the Gaston Park? I wanted to go in there. Sadly it is only open on weekdays and close on weekends and holidays. So, I cannot find the time to visit. :(


and along with this: Dahilayan,Iligan, Marawi, Dapitan, Surigao and  SOCSARGEN (super uber double troubled crossed fingers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment